We can’t do it alone. The families and volunteers of FEAT need your financial help to provide the community support and information about the highest quality treatment and advocacy for individuals with autism.
There are many ways to donate:
- Be a Sponsor of our latest event or conference
- Make a regular or one–time donation through a community campaign at work
- Ask one’s company to match donations
- Make a smaller, regular donation using bill pay from a checking account. Smaller, regular donations add up to a large donation by the end of the year!
- The Good Old Fashioned Way. You can mail a check to:
Families For Early Autism Treatment
P. O. Box 255722
Sacramento, CA 95865-5722
Whenever making a donation to FEAT, please include your name and address so that FEAT can send you a receipt. If you would like your donation to remain anonymous, please just let us know! However, the IRS requires non-profit corporations to report donations in the amount of $5000.00 and above.
All donations made to FEAT are tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
NEW: Donate Stock To Families for Early Autism Treatment